304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
304 North Cardinal St.
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
The LEARN-UP training program is geared to develop professional skills in about Nine different areas but all related to New-Media technologies.
the training sessions will include:
We have some of our course outlines below:
In this course, students will develop skills and knowledge in cinematography which explores the art of visual storytelling and provides a firm overview of the technical foundation of how to effectively use the camera, lighting, and other tools to convey your message.
1. Getting started with Video (Introduction)
2. Understanding How Video works (devices & prerequisites, styles, formats, etc.)
3. Introduction to Editing Basics, Tools & Interfaces
4. Importing Media & Editing Techniques (Basic & Advanced)
5. Mastering the timeline & workflow
6. Understanding Transitions, Elements, Titles & Effects
7. Working with Sound
8. Colour Correcting
10. Content Creation & Independent Video Project
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE:
1. Comfortable with video editing tools and workflow
2. Able to edit videos professionally
3. Equipped with all the technical skills you need to be able to create your own unique video projects.
Graphic Design outline
Introducing visual design
Visual design constructs
Visual design process
Align color with your communication objectives
What is typography?
How to use typography
How to use Web typography
Guideline tradeoff tutorial
Guidelines for procedures
1: INTRODUCING WORDPRESS
Getting into WordPress
Understanding the common terms
Why choose WordPress?
Getting to know the WordPress family
Digging into WordPress – the features
Learning more with online WordPress resources
Staying updated with WordPress news
Understanding the Codex
Getting support from other users
Using theme and plugin directories
2: GETTING STARTED WITH WORDPRESS
Building your WordPress website – start here
The two worlds of WordPress – the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
Getting and installing WordPress
Installing WordPress through an auto-installer script
The wp-admin panel
Getting a Gravatar
3: CREATING BLOG CONTENT
WordPress admin conventions
Posting on your blog
Discussion on your blog – comments
Adding and managing categories
4: PAGES, MEDIA, AND IMPORTING/EXPORTING CONTENT
5: PLUGINS – WHAT THEY ARE AND WHY YOU NEED THEM
Breaking down plugins – what are they?
Installing a plugin – how to go about this
The must-have pack of plugins
The course addresses current systems and network administration issues in organizations. Content includes Overview on IS management: Organizational context of information systems, management of information systems from the perspective of systems and network administration. IS/IT architecture and infrastructure: Centralized, decentralized, and distributed computing, an overview of computer networking including wireless networks based on TCP/IP, WAN technologies, the various network operating systems, and application servers. Network design issues: design principles, requirements, topology option, network design, and implementation project management. Administration issues: user administration, connectivity administration, operating systems administration, application server administration, backup administration. Security-related issues: basic notions, threats and security mechanisms, firewall, intrusion detection and response, security strategy and risk management, legal and social issues. Special topics: documentation of designs, installation, and configuration of systems, usage policy-related issues.
• Understand the surveillance system
• Knowledge of pros & cons of surveillance
• Explain the facts of video surveillance
• Explain and construct various nodes of the CCTV surveillance system
• Constructing of a video surveillance system.
• Explain the function of blocks and equipment required to implement a video surveillance system.
• Understanding the facts about CCTV and its interfacing devices
• Understanding the various types of camera and their functionality.
• Reassembling the camera & examining the parts of the camera to understand their mechanism.
• Selecting a suitable camera after understanding
• Different types of lens and their utility.
• Differentiate & select the best camera from the same group depending on the image quality being measured by
TVL chart. • Selecting a camera for higher security
• DVR as an interface to view and record the image transmitted by a camera.
• Explain the function of various blocks of DVR.
• Understand the recording format of a DVR.
• Enabling and disabling the features of a DVR depending on the level of surveillance and customer requirement.
• To understand the warranty associated with the hardware product
• To know related documents for the hardware equipment
• To know the company’s policy on product’s warranty and other terms and conditions
• To know the company’s customer support and service policy
• To know camera specifications such as focus, lens type, zoom
• To check the hardware equipment before taking it to the installation site
• To replace the hardware if there is any issue or malfunction found while testing• To Know different types of electronic surveillance products and functionalities
• To read the standard operating procedures for different equipment
• To Know elements of CCTV systems such as camera, DVR, monitor
• To check for critical equipment such as camera, recorder w.r.t quality, and output
• To ensure all the tools, equipment, and utilities are available in good to enable installation in a single visit
• To know specifications and the procedures to be followed for setting up the system
• To know the functions of electrical and mechanical parts or modules
• To know the power requirement of different CCTV-related equipment
• To use BNC connectors for joining cables and crimp them
• To connect all the cables from multiple cameras to the CCTV system area
• To know installation procedures given in the manuals
• To use power cable of specified thickness to connect CCTV system with power supply
• To know basic electronics involved in the hardware
• To know voltage and power requirements for different hardware devices
PHYSICS OF SOUND
PLUGS AND CONNECTORS
FRONT OF HOUSE
LIVE SOUND MANAGEMENT
Digital Marketing Course Syllabus
In this module, you will be introduced to digital marketing from the very beginning. Keeping in mind the diverse background of students, courses equip students right with the basics of digital marketing. Following are some important topics covered here:
Social Media Marketing (SMM) involves paid as well as organic marketing techniques on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and more to drive traffic to a company’s website. In this module, you will learn to create effective social media strategies on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat, etc.
You will learn to target the right audience, build a social media campaign, and write ad copies and ad creatives. In addition to this, you will also learn the various metrics involved in SMM like cost-per-click (CPC), cost-per-view (CPV), cost-per-impression (CPM), and more.
E-Commerce Management :
is the act of managing an e-commerce store and its activities to ensure a positive customer buying experience. In this module, you will delve into e-commerce, its types, and how to create an e-commerce website from scratch.
You learn about the essentials of e-commerce business including topics like e-commerce marketing, product keyword research, inventory management, supply chain management, packaging & shipping, selling on online platforms, uploading products to an online marketplace, and business processes.
Course Outline for Music Production
Introduction to Fruity Loops
Chords and Melodies
Effects and instruments
LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE…
TAKE ACTION NOW.